Metamorphosis

Metamorphosis

Welcome!

I started this blog in 2010 as I began the process of figuring out how to have a more passion-filled life, leaving my corporate job in search of something more fulfilling. It felt like a giant push on my life's restart button and I wanted to share my journey. The road on that journey has taken a few unforeseen twists and turns, first colon cancer then recovering from alcoholism. The journey continues, I hope you'll join me from time to time as I share my travels to that passion-filled life that still calls to me.



Sunday, February 6, 2011

Having fun ...

So things are going fairly well so far, I have high hopes for doing CAbi on a couple different levels.  First of all, I am having fun and after all, that's what having a passion-filled life is partly about right?  Second, this feels like an awesome way to prove and hone my skills as a personal stylist and shopper, and to be able to include references/testimonials on my website once I get that up and running.  That piece, the personal stylist/shopper, feels like a 2012-13 project, I really want to give my CAbi consulting career a chance to take off and see how many lives I can touch.  CAbi talks a lot about touching and changing people's lives, and the gift that CAbi can be ,,, and I truly believe that.  Seeing the transformation a woman goes through when she puts something on that fits beautifully, makes her feel fabulous and everyone around her tells her she looks great is just awesome.

1 comment: