Metamorphosis

Metamorphosis

Welcome!

I started this blog in 2010 as I began the process of figuring out how to have a more passion-filled life, leaving my corporate job in search of something more fulfilling. It felt like a giant push on my life's restart button and I wanted to share my journey. The road on that journey has taken a few unforeseen twists and turns, first colon cancer then recovering from alcoholism. The journey continues, I hope you'll join me from time to time as I share my travels to that passion-filled life that still calls to me.



Thursday, January 27, 2011

Back from Nashville ...

Been a really busy, crazy week so far.  Got back from Nashville on Sunday evening, and a dear friend had major surgery on Monday, so spent most of the day at the hospital.  Got home about 11:30 and my CAbi sample line was waiting in two big boxes, so of course I HAD to open them up and look at everything (over 100 pieces)!  Finally got to sleep about 2:30 am, and had a 8am conference call.

Other than that, my week has been about doing what I need to prepare for my CAbi preview party on Sunday, spending time at the hospital, regular life stuff (nails, car wash, banking, etc.), taking my dog to the vet and time at the gym (for sanity reasons).  

Am I a little stressed out?  Yes.  Am I loving that it's not because working for someone else is stressing me out?  Yes!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment