Metamorphosis

Metamorphosis

Welcome!

I started this blog in 2010 as I began the process of figuring out how to have a more passion-filled life, leaving my corporate job in search of something more fulfilling. It felt like a giant push on my life's restart button and I wanted to share my journey. The road on that journey has taken a few unforeseen twists and turns, first colon cancer then recovering from alcoholism. The journey continues, I hope you'll join me from time to time as I share my travels to that passion-filled life that still calls to me.



Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Off to Nashville ...

Tomorrow I'm heading to Nashville for CAbi's twice-annual training and fashion show for their new Spring '11 collection.  I really can't wait ,,, have been loving and wearing these clothes for several years now and to be a Consultant for them is just really going to be fun.

At the same time, my goal is to eventually establish a clientele of women (and maybe men) who trust my fashion opinion and will look to my services when I start my Personal Shopper/Stylist business.   Someone is already working on a logo for that company (whose name I have already established but will keep private for now), and eventually I will start having a website created, and just keep it moving forward.

I wake up each day energized and full of excitement for my life ,,, and that's exactly the feeling I was looking for. I also feel grateful and thankful each day for the blessings that got me to this point ,,, not just the financial stability, but the people, the previous jobs, all the good and bad that helped me get ready for this moment in my life.  I don't think we ever arrive at a point in our lives having gotten there all by ourselves, we made choices along the way, met people along the way and had experiences along the way that got us here.  If we don't give thanks for all of it, then we're probably not truly ready to experience and enjoy where we are.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment