Metamorphosis

Metamorphosis

Welcome!

I started this blog in 2010 as I began the process of figuring out how to have a more passion-filled life, leaving my corporate job in search of something more fulfilling. It felt like a giant push on my life's restart button and I wanted to share my journey. The road on that journey has taken a few unforeseen twists and turns, first colon cancer then recovering from alcoholism. The journey continues, I hope you'll join me from time to time as I share my travels to that passion-filled life that still calls to me.



Saturday, November 22, 2014

My debt

So many things are going well with my life, and it feels good (and important) to recognize that from time to time.  It's easy to get caught up in wanting everything to be "perfect".  When I step back and look at how far I have come, all that is going well and how truly great I feel, I realize the word perfect pretty much sums it up.

My coaching business, Ellaquent Coaching, feels a little stuck at the moment, and it's stuck with me needing to get some website content written.  I need a website that gives people a place to get more info about me and what I do.  Tomorrow I have nowhere to go and will be focusing on this all day if need be.  I've gotten some really great ideas and info, along with other great website examples to follow, so I think it will be fun to see what comes out of me.  AND, laying on the massage table yesterday I had an epiphany about another target market I want to go after - more on that after I have fleshed it out some more.

There is always so much to do, so much I want to do - for instance, keeping up with this blog, I want to write more, updating my website, joining a leads group, getting new business cards and other marketing materials printed up, I want to do YouTube videos and post them on FB and my website.  There's so many things I want to do, that I feel I'm supposed to do, need to do.  It's like, in my mind, getting my life back comes with a price, a debt that I owe - paying it forward, giving back, passing on what I've learned and gained.  I think I just have to stay mindful that I can not do it all today, or even tomorrow.  :-)

Blessings to you all. xo


No comments:

Post a Comment