Metamorphosis

Metamorphosis

Welcome!

I started this blog in 2010 as I began the process of figuring out how to have a more passion-filled life, leaving my corporate job in search of something more fulfilling. It felt like a giant push on my life's restart button and I wanted to share my journey. The road on that journey has taken a few unforeseen twists and turns, first colon cancer then recovering from alcoholism. The journey continues, I hope you'll join me from time to time as I share my travels to that passion-filled life that still calls to me.



Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Writing!

Doing more writing, of all kinds.  Getting back to this blog more, writing poetry, and there's a couple of letters I need to write.  One to mom and one to my best friend.  Sitting here at Starbucks where, believe it or not, I can better concentrate than at home.  At home I seem to be plagued by all the things that I need to do and accomplish, they're all over the place, staring at me.  Here, in the midst of all this noise and commotion, none of which applies to me, I can tune it all out and focus.

My contribution to this book  "In pursuit of the divine" is a 1500 word chapter, and a 100 word bio, along with a professional-looking head shot.  We had a kick off call last night, and now it's really up to me to get centered, quiet my mind and let it flow.  Easier said than done, but I'm also probably making it more problematic than I need to lol.  I'm an alcoholic, we like to complicate things.


No comments:

Post a Comment