Metamorphosis

Metamorphosis

Welcome!

I started this blog in 2010 as I began the process of figuring out how to have a more passion-filled life, leaving my corporate job in search of something more fulfilling. It felt like a giant push on my life's restart button and I wanted to share my journey. The road on that journey has taken a few unforeseen twists and turns, first colon cancer then recovering from alcoholism. The journey continues, I hope you'll join me from time to time as I share my travels to that passion-filled life that still calls to me.



Saturday, July 19, 2014

Few words ...

It's been a good week, just feeling kind of odd today for some reason.  I went to a new healer today, she uses healing touch, and it was very interesting.  I can't really say yet what my first impression is, but my session certainly put me into a very reflective mood.

I also hired a virtual assistant this week, and I'm really excited about that.  I envision her helping me with things that I could learn given the time, but having someone else do them frees me up to do the things I actually enjoy, the creative stuff!  It's a real blessing that I found the woman I did, she works with several other women that I know, so it feels like a God-fit.  :-)  Love it when that stuff happens.

I'm not sure why exactly but I'm feeling a bit bereft of words lately, so not much else to say at the moment.  But you know me, once I'm on a roll you can't shut me up, so maybe this is a good thing.

One thing I can say though is this - I am filled with gratitude at this life I've been given, and every single thing in it.  Maybe that's why I've got little to say at the moment, I'm just feeling so grateful and words are superfluous right now.  My heart feels full, and not for any particular reason, just is.

Love to all, until next time.  Ciao!

Allita

No comments:

Post a Comment