Metamorphosis

Metamorphosis

Welcome!

I started this blog in 2010 as I began the process of figuring out how to have a more passion-filled life, leaving my corporate job in search of something more fulfilling. It felt like a giant push on my life's restart button and I wanted to share my journey. The road on that journey has taken a few unforeseen twists and turns, first colon cancer then recovering from alcoholism. The journey continues, I hope you'll join me from time to time as I share my travels to that passion-filled life that still calls to me.



Sunday, June 8, 2014

I'm a published author!

Well peeps, as of this past Friday I am the co-author of an International Best Seller.  I don't truly know what means lol, but it sure sounds good and I'm extremely proud.   I'll post the link to the book on Amazon at the bottom.

It's been a pretty tumultuous, busy and eventful week.  Still grieving over, and missing, Milo.  But I have to say that, for the most part, my sadness has been replaced by a profound sense of gratitude for the love & strength he brought to my life during an extremely difficult time.  I also know that his leaving means more is coming, and that I'm ready for it, so there's some excited anticipation going on inside me as well.   I don't know what will come from our anthology being released but at the very least it is propelling me into action, and through the other side of my immediate comfort zone.  And while it's a little scary, it's also empowering to feel my life moving forward.

Another fun thing that happened this past week is I went on a date Friday night.  He was, is, a complete gentleman in every way, and it was a perfect, lovely evening.  We had a great conversation, I felt completely safe and for once in my life I am letting God run the show & guide me.  I'm looking forward to knowing him better, and actually letting myself be known better too.  That's a first, and another thing that is a little scary.  But it feels right to just let it happen, and not try to plan or predict it.  God is surely working in my life and I have every intention of letting it continue -  I'm so grateful.

Had my first session this past week with my life coach, and I am more glad than ever that I decided to do this.  She's such a blessing in my life, and our time together is more forward movement - feels really good, finally.  Just the thought of forward movement felt so scary and overwhelming for so long.

Here's the cover art for our book:
Isn't that a great photo?

Here's the link to ordering the book on Amazon:http://amzn.to/1hBiG5f

Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment