Metamorphosis

Metamorphosis

Welcome!

I started this blog in 2010 as I began the process of figuring out how to have a more passion-filled life, leaving my corporate job in search of something more fulfilling. It felt like a giant push on my life's restart button and I wanted to share my journey. The road on that journey has taken a few unforeseen twists and turns, first colon cancer then recovering from alcoholism. The journey continues, I hope you'll join me from time to time as I share my travels to that passion-filled life that still calls to me.



Sunday, June 22, 2014

Gratitude

Today I am so full of gratitude for a huge list of things.

I'm grateful for all the love I have ever received, and all the love I reached for but didn't receive, and all the love I will receive in the future.

I'm grateful for all the people in my life now, the people no longer in my life and the people who will come into my life in the future.

I'm grateful for the friendships I enjoy now, the ones which were once bright but are now fading away and the ones still to develop and grow.

I am grateful for the service I have done to date, that which I will do in the future and all the missed chances for service that I later regretted, as I know those regrets serve me as well.

And I am grateful for the love I will give, have given and never got to give.  For the lives I was able to be part of, the friend that I have been and the friend I never got to be, and all the service that was done on my behalf.

I'm grateful for all the animals who have blessed me with their love.  I'm grateful for all the homes that have sheltered me, and especially for the one I have now.

Theres a lot more, but these are the biggies.  Sometimes I get caught up in what I don't have and lose sight of all that I have to be grateful for.


No comments:

Post a Comment